I have a place to hook a tv on the inside of my Sunrader, which looks it should be for a cable or antenna. The cable runs thru the bottom of the overhead cabinet, it heads toward the rear, but can't figure out where it goes, can't find any hook up for cable on the exterior of home. Does anyone have any idea what this for on the inside of Sunrader? I'm confused!

Should run out at the top in the back and be connected to your roof rack. That serves as the antenna on a Sunrader. Look for small hole that might be filled in on left or right in the lower section side of the rear roof.

Linda S

I've completely removed the roof rack, there was nothing connected to it. When it get light tomarrow I'll chrck for a plugged hole, thanks Linda!

Well if the coax cable no longer goes through the fiberglass wall you should be able to pull it out and see the loose end inside the cabinet. You could run a new cable from your wall box to a compartment somewhere to have a cable to hook up if your at a RV park that has cable. I've always just run a completely separate directly from my TV and out a window. Only needs to stay open a touch and way easier than climbing on the roof to hook it up there. Different times, different needs. I have a TV tuner for my laptop now so all I need is WIFI to watch TV.

Linda S