Sign in to follow this  
RVdaytrader

Finally covered up the PINK seatbacks !

Had reupholstered the sofa, dinette seats valances, etc...but still had those ugly pink seatbacks looking at me. Got more of the fleece that I used on my lounger and glued it on seats and the board thats above your head when driving.

shoot, this pic download did not load

Why cant I get pics to load...draged files but they wont load

Edited by RVdaytrader
pics did not load

1 hour ago, RVdaytrader said:

Why can't I get pics to load...dragged files but they won't load

File size? Even my phone has a 12Mp camera which leads to pretty huge files. I always resize mine and never have a problem.

OK...got the pics to load. Now some may like pink, but it bothered me every time  I looked at them. But I like this camo and have it on my lounger and my wife even likes it.

GEDC2392.JPG

GEDC2383.JPG

THAT LOOKS GREAT. I STILL HAVE THE "PINK" SEATS. DID YOU DO THE PROJECT ? OR HAVE IT DONE. EITHER WAY THEY DO LOOK GREAT.  VERY NICE JOB. JOE FROM DOVER.

54 minutes ago, hunkaman said:

THAT LOOKS GREAT. I STILL HAVE THE "PINK" SEATS. DID YOU DO THE PROJECT ? OR HAVE IT DONE. EITHER WAY THEY DO LOOK GREAT.  VERY NICE JOB. JOE FROM DOVER.

Thanks Joe...I did it. Used spray adhesive on all but the edges where I use liquid fabric glue. It is fleece which is easy to work with, folded the edges. Nice not having that pink staring back at me!