nearly all of the gaskets on the exterior of my rig are in terrible condition. where do I go to find fresh rubbers? I think the windows were made by topo chico. if that helps. Edited 3/10/18, I guess topo chico is bottled water. I don't know why I was thinking that they did windows. turns out there are no makers markings on the coach window. I intend to add pictures but my file size is too large for here. I will adjust and attempt to resubmit.

bad window gasket.jpg

Edited by flipper the 87 dolphin
addition of picture

A pic to see what your talking about would help but I'm thinking you mean the rubber window bead on the outside. This place has them but I recommend you buy the samples first to make sure you get the right size.

https://www.pellandent.com/Motorhome_Product_Details.aspx?ProductID=7377&Return=303

Page with the beads for ordering Glazing beads

https://www.pellandent.com/RV_Products_List.aspx?CategoryID=303

Never heard of top chic windows

Linda S

thank you linda  I think that is the stuff. I added a few pictures of the bad material to show the problem better.

Yup that's the stuff. When you get the right size letting it soak in a bucket of warm soapy water before installation. Makes it more flexible and easier to work with. When you cut it to fit do it on the window not before and give it a touch extra so the ends fit together really tight

Linda S