I still need a refrigerator. Help.

Hello all, 

I'm still without a proper RV fridge.  The best I found was a used one on CL for $650.  They aint cheap.  Anybody have any leads in the Southern California area?  Thank you!!  

Awesome.  Thank you both.  The tiny fridge is ok but I'm just worried it might be too small and no freezer. 

14 hours ago, gringostar said:

Awesome.  Thank you both.  The tiny fridge is ok but I'm just worried it mighit be too small and no freezer. 

It doesn't have a little door in the top of the fridge? Mine can carry all the beer in need for a weekend and Klondike bars in the freezer and if I need more food there is generally a store nearby but yeah it's too small for a week in the woods.

This place is in San Diego and it won't be cheap but the cheapest price for new I could find. The RM 2410 is the same size as most of us have in our Toys. 800 bucks but you'd have a warranty and a nice clean new fridge. Some of the used ones are close to 500. Save on shipping but have to pay sales tax

http://www.rvcitysurplus.com/rv-refrigerators.html

Linda S

• 4 weeks later...

A modern 12 volt fridge is more expensive than a gas one if they are less than about $800-900 they will be energy hogs and kill a battery in about a day. If mine ever went toes up I would buy another gas one it will run a month or more on 1 20# propane tank. Ask me how I know, I kind of forget my fridge was on and a month later it was still nice and cold.