Parts

Shelby

No the front bumper hood and grill are Toyota parts. Tons of online places and ebay sell after market Toyota body parts. Or you could get them at a pick and pull parts place or salvage yard for very little. It's kind of a must that you find out what kind of motorhome you bought. Check inside of drivers door frame. There should be a manufacturers tag there

Linda S

3 hours ago, Shelby said:

What do you mean “no the front bumper hood and grill are Toyota parts”? lol. I know they’re Toyota parts I was seeing if there was a specific website I could get them. I can’t find anything online. 

What she meant: you keep talking about "camper parts" when you are really looking for Toyota truck parts. Totally different subject, different part sources for cab/chassis versus camper/coach. Really, you're probably going to need a lot of both if you plan on keeping the motorhome for any length of time. (And Linda knows how to find both.)

Ah ha. Totally new to this. Sorry. Literally just bought it two days ago. Needs some work and not really sure where to start. But if you’re supposed to look for truck parts I understand why my search is going no where. 

For used parts try.....................  car-part.com          just fill in your info & search            ...........millions of pro's use this site.................  HTH,      donnie

Ask any bodyshop if they'd prefer to install a used OEM fender or a new 'jobber' (ie 'might fit') part (especially sheet metal) and I'll bet they'll always chose OEM. And probably charge you less because it'll fit without 'massaging'. You might even get lucky and find a used OEM part in the correct off-white color so you won't have to pay for paint! Automotive paint is crazy expensive!

• 2 weeks later...

So I still haven’t been able to find the model so I called the dealership. They told me it’s an ‘incomplete code’. It’s only one in like 2200. Basically Toyota didn’t build it. They sent the chassis over and had someone place the camper on it. 

Thank you all for all your help. Any tips and I’m all ears!

Somewhere under the hood or on the firewall should be a Toyota factory build plate or decal. This will give you the information you need for the dealership. 

You have to think of your “camper” as two separate components. All drivetrain and sheet metal parts are Toyota. Everything else is from the coach (camper) mfg.

14 minutes ago, fred heath said:

Somewhere under the hood or on the firewall should be a Toyota factory build plate or decal. This will give you the information you need for the dealership. 

You have to think of your “camper” as two separate components. All drivetrain and sheet metal parts are Toyota. Everything else is from the coach (camper) mfg.

It’s a deluxe incomplete code b or something like that. I called Toyota today about it. So while they can find it in their records I can only see ‘pickup’ or ‘4runner’ since basically that’s really all it was/is. It’s in the shop right now getting a new fuel pump and radiator. In the meantime I was going to gather materials for the inside for renovation but couldn’t find it’s exact floor plan to get dimensions. I was needing a hood and grill but now I know it’s a pickup. 

Best way to renovate is to remove the defective sections and use them to make a template for their replacement. Saves a lot of measuring and fitting. Work small sections at a time so as not to get overwhelmed. 

2 minutes ago, fred heath said:

Best way to renovate is to remove the defective sections and use them to make a template for their replacement. Saves a lot of measuring and fitting. Work small sections at a time so as not to get overwhelmed. 

That’s a great idea! I’m ripping up its BLUE carpet first. So I was going to pick up some flooring. Guess I’ll just have to wait. 

Probably Hilux, it's simply is a Toyota pickup. Keystone is a huge supplier of aftermarket body parts of good quality.