Bought a Sunrader - SO STOKED!!

Hello all!  Thanks for the replies!  I’ve been traveling in the ‘Rader for weeks now, massaging at sports events.  Soaking up the CA scenery (Monterey, Big Sur, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Santa Cruz and more), wkng my butt off, camping and playing when I was able, and still thoroughly stoked that I bought the RV!

Derek up North - thanks for the suggestion but the issue is I don’t know how to reduce the image size.  LOL at my perpetually tech challenged self...

Aaron - I replied to your private message, plus found your topic thread and replied there too - my apologies for the delay; busy working on the road in places with no reception...

Anyways: I paid $2400 for my rig.  Then maybe another $1000 for tires (DO NOT USE tires-easy.com), parts, and all the labor.... I haven’t had the time to add up receipts, but I think I’m at about $3500 total so far?  GOOD LUCK on your journey!  I do hope it wks out for you; the pics look great.  MUCH better condition than mine (RV portion).  But all I cared about were the engine, wheels, and axels...

Speaking of engines: Hi Boots!  Thanks for the welcome!  It’s good to be here.  I have a 22R engine, 4 cylinder, 5 speed manual trans.  1 ton floating rear axel, dually tires w/ 6 lug nuts.  Head gasket + radiator were replaced by the previous owner.  (He rebuilt the trans & put in a 5th gear plus a new clutch).  Still, it’d be AWESOME if my rig qualified for any recall work!  I’ll look into that!!