Screen removal

SSBreeze

On my '83 Sunrader, I am trying figure how to remove the screen on the rear door. I also need to remove the others on the windows. Have checked and it seems the only way is to unscrew and remove the framing. Would like to avoid that. Does anyone know if there is a trick to this. The screens are in fine shape now, and would like to keep that way. Looking to tint the windows.  Thank you. 

There should be a little pressure clip under the screen frame at the bottom. It needs to come out and it's a real pain to get to. Look here and scroll down to screen clip or spring and that's similar to what your looking for. I had mine off too long ago to remember exactly what the Sunrader ones look like

https://www.pellandent.com/RV_Products_List.aspx?CategoryID=304

Linda S

Thank you Linda. I was looking over it again for the spring clip but could find any. I noticed what I thought were two little wedges on each side of the screen frame. I thought those were to keep the screens from rattling. Turns out those are in a little track and you can slide them up and down. Those are what is holding the screen in and also keeps it from rattling. I slid them both down around the curve at the bottom of screen on both sides, and screen popped out. 

screen.jpg