lpg non-operational

Shel24

The lpg tank is full on the 1988 winnebago/warrior. But there is no LPG whooshing sound out of the stove top. It all seems dead. What do I not know? The stove seems to have no brand name...I can't light the burners if there is no gas. And yas, the LPG valve is open...

When did you get the lp tank filled?  I would check to make sure that your tank actually has gas in it by loosening the spit valve.  It is possible that the lp all leaked out after being filled.  I would not rely on the gauge because I know that my gauge is not accurate.

If the tank ran out or the appliance hasn't been used in a good while there is probably a lot of air in the lines and it may take awhile to purge it. A sniff test works pretty well live it on for awhile and see if you smell propane then turn it off and wait till it dissipates before trying to light it again. 

sounds obvious, but.....    make sure the tank is open.   Mine has to be turned CCW to open, which seems counter to me.   I have before had the guy filling open the tank and I came behind, closed it - thinking I had opened it .

Other possible items - bad regulator, no propane, bad component being used (stove top)

The previous owner told me she had never used the lpg in three years of ownership. She could not figure it out. However, the valve opens clockwise and is indeed open yet no gas flow...

1 hour ago, Shel24 said:

The previous owner told me she had never used the lpg in three years of ownership. She could not figure it out. However, the valve opens clockwise and is indeed open yet no gas flow...

The valve should open “counter clockwise “. Clockwise closes the valve.

The propane valve opens and closes just like your outside water faucet.

I think WME's explanation is pretty good.      In any case, For testing purpose, open it 1/2 way , then you can be sure is is open.  You do not want to run it this way - these valves are designed to be all the way open or all the way closed.

BTW, the comment on a lot of air in the lines is accurate.