Screened Entry Room

Ctgriffi

Anybody had success with a screened canopy/room that would fit snugly up against RV, but still allow entry to coach? Just thinking of ways to add some space, make longer vacations a little saner. :)

My previous rig had one. It fasten to the side of the MH and the to the pull out awning. The MH door was just outside the room. The MH was parked until the room was removed and folded away. No quick runs to the store.The room was great IF you were going to stay in one place for several days, but for an overnighter its a PIA. With two people the set up was about 45min. With just the sides and floor to store  it took up about 1/3 of a full width underbelly storage bay. In a Toy it would be a hassle to store if you were just doing a 1 night  stay.

I bought a Coleman Screen House from Walmart. It’s 10X10. Easy one person setup. Light enough to move while set up so you can move the camper if needed. Set it next to the camper door and can walk right into the screen house. Has big zippers on both sides. Perfect!

Edited by markwilliam1
More info

Great, thanks for the suggestions. I'm hoping to find something that will fit snugly against the coach wall, over and around the RV entrance door. Not in a big rush on this... thanks again for the ideas.

All the screen houses I’ve seen are not straight up but have a slant to them. You can still set them up so close to the coach door that there is no gap. Never seen one perfectly square. Good Luck and have Fun!