Toyota Hiace Help

Trim

Hello all I am wondering if anyone can advise me.
I have a k reg Toyota Hiace caravanette with a main headlamp out and a sidelight out.
I can do the sidelight but the main headlamp is a real problem.
Various garages have told me different things ie. I would have to take my bull bars and grill cover off and replace the whole unit.
Toyota Salford UK quoted me £450 to replace both units, which almost seems viable but for a broken bulb, is very expensive.

Does anybody have any recommendations for trusted garages in the North or some helpful advice on where to purchase a reliable, reasonably priced headlamp unit.

Thanks for reading 

Keep the toyota faith 

Don't know your exact model but EBay is worldwide and the prices are usually better than you can find locally.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1311.R1.TR1.TRC0.A0.H0.Xtoyota+hiace+head.TRS0&_nkw=toyota+hiace+headlight&_sacat=0

Looks like you might be able to buy both side for under 200 pounds. Yes it's probably a pain to get everything off enough to put in the new lights but that's kind of normal. Sorry I don't have the little pound sign on my computer

Linda S

27 minutes ago, linda s said:

Don't know your exact model but EBay is worldwide and the prices are usually better than you can find locally.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1311.R1.TR1.TRC0.A0.H0.Xtoyota+hiace+head.TRS0&_nkw=toyota+hiace+headlight&_sacat=0

Looks like you might be able to buy both side for under 200 pounds. Yes it's probably a pain to get everything off enough to put in the new lights but that's kind of normal. Sorry I don't have the little pound sign on my computer

Linda S

Alt 156    £      Now you should have the pound key :D

Edited by jjrbus