Best Youtube Channels About Van/RV Life

• 1 month later...

Hi Truth Traveler, I am glad to see this thread started for all of us especially newbies.  I have spent the last year or so scouring You Tube and began researching tiny homes; however, I soon discovered that was not what I wanted. I stumbled on RVing as a way of life and poof I found myself deciding this was what I wanted. There are many You Tubers out there who post informative videos about their travels but here is short list of those I am subscribed to because I feel they give great information from choosing the "Wheel Estate" to diy repairs and where to find supplies, camp sites, etc. I have just purchased a 1984 Toyota Huntsman and will begin renovations and repairs in the next few months knowing this 'project' is no minor undertaking, I am hopeful to have her road ready in about a year or 2-I'm taking my time and doing things as I save the $ to do this.  So here are my top 5 even though I have more that I follow just for travel content:

#1 Bob Wells: CheapRVliving; #2 Carolyn's RV Life; #3 Campervan Kevin; #4 kevin carlton (because of his Toyota diy videos); #5 RVgeeks (also because of their diy videos)

Hope this is as helpful to you as it has been for me :)