Going to check this out next week....

codename607

hey there, I have a 92 warrior. very similar rigs. in my opinion, you would want to check out the condition of the appliances. also date codes on tires, batteries, (coach-engine), electrical system,(lights work, etc. ), and the mechanical systems, brakes, engine, etc.  I had a trusted mechanic give my rig an inspection prior to purchase. also something that is crucial is the roof condition. look for signs of water damage not only from leaky roof, but windows and door. documentation of repairs or other work on the rig from PO is a big help. from the pics, the price seems very reasonable. but, pics NEVER tell the whole story.  and always keep in mind that you will be spending money on the rig after purchase. I wish you well. and welcome to the forum. if you do buy a rig, you will find this forum a wealth of knowledge from the many talented, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful souls who are here to share. I was a newbie a couple of years ago,  the forum provided a fast track education for me in all things toya mh. good luck. joe from dover.

Whether it's a good deal or not comes down to what he thinks needs work. It's got high mileage and I'm wondering if it's ever had a valve adjustment or the head gasket repair. Absolutely must find that out before you consider it. 

Linda S 

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I still have a few days before I go see this one in person so I'll continue to read up on these in the meantime. 

According to the owner this one has never had a leak but I doubt that. I plan on taking a really good look for mold and other issues. 

On 1/8/2018 at 3:58 PM, linda s said:

Whether it's a good deal or not comes down to what he thinks needs work. It's got high mileage and I'm wondering if it's ever had a valve adjustment or the head gasket repair. Absolutely must find that out before you consider it. 

Linda S 

I second this ^ and would add: timing belt

10 hours ago, Derek up North said:

Nope. AFAIK, V6 only available in motorhomes/C&Cs beginning 1989. I suppose there might be the odd 1988 chassis that was built and sold as a 1989. I think all C&Cs with the new (1989) style cab had the V6.

Derek is correct. No cab and chassis models were made from 89 on with a 4 cylinder. Only the V6 was available.

Linda S