Where do I buy cap and hose for waste drain outlet

hamkid

I purchased a 1985 toyota/Damon escaper that did not come with the proper equipment to dispose of waste properly. Where can I purchase the cap and hose so that I will be able to use the drain at a facility?

6345BD12-B63E-42CE-AF88-AF9F6C05A043.jpeg

Anyplace that sells RV parts or online. I usually go with Ebay but if there's a camping world near you they have a good supply. Just so you now your grey water tank valve is open. Better close it before you use the sink. By the way I always manage fine with only a 10 foot hose

Linda S

Both of your tanks have one outlet which is the tube you want a cap for. The lever that's pulled out is the grey tank. I don't know cause I'm looking straight at it for the black tank but the levers need to be pushed all the way in. Good idea to check and make sure they seal properly before you use it too much. Don't try to open the black tank though until you have a hose attached. I bought my Nissan and didn't know the black tank was full. Not a pretty picture. So grey tank lever faces rear and black faces the side on your rig.

Linda S

There are many You Tube videos on this,  You Tube can be your new friend to help learn your way around the RV, don't watch just one video, some people are great at making videos but know little about the subject.  Some add Zerk fittings to the dump valves and grease them.   You also want to sanitize your fresh water system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_XdgPJH-D8

That will do nicely

• 4 weeks later...