Owner's Manual Needed: 1978 Dolphin

notbadbutgood

Hi! 

I'm the new owner of a 1978 Dolphin Micro Mini, which I'll be remodeling over the next few months. I'm so excited to start this journey! 

I have the Haynes manual (for the Hilux pickup), but I don't have a manual for the RV itself. 

I've looked through the files over at the Yahoo! forums, and I spent the better part of a few afternoons searching the web, only to find that all roads point back to here. 

Would any of you have access to this manual? Or perhaps a model similar enough that it would help me as I'm respectfully updating this amazing classic? 

Thanks so much! 

I've never seen an Owners Manual that was of much use. Don't recall ever seeing one from the '70s. But maybe these later ones will answer a few questions. I'm sure that if one exists for your year, it'll have even less information!

1983 Dolphin Manual.pdf

1993_Dolphin_Owners_Manual.pdf

1978 Dolphin Micro Mini.pdf

This is great, Derek, thank you! 

Do you have recommendations about any generalized books that would be similar to a Haynes manual...but for the motorhome section of the Dolphin? 

I'm currently using these forums and YouTube to my advantage, but I'm a book guy. I know books like this exist, but there are so many that choosing is daunting. :(

The coach is nothing but the manufactures box pretty much everything inside was supplied by someone else fortunately they are all the same so if you need info for a fridge try Domedic, heaters Durotherm and so on. Most of the plumbing is standard stuff like you would find in a house as far as sizes, fittings and fixtures but again they had their own way to run it. Wiring done by the coach builders seem to be a mystery of how it was run all though they are pretty much generic design and all work the same way. 

This place has manuals for many of the appliances but don't know how much it covers for your older ones

http://bryantrv.com/docs.html

You could also try the Toyota Chinook site on yahoo because the Chinooks were all 79 and earlier. I think they have some appliance manuals in their files section

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/toyotachinook/info

Linda S