The perfect time is now.

DavenOK

My wife and I had been making plans for several years to travel the US and see the sites. We kept waiting for the perfect time and it seemed like something was always coming up to de-rail our plans. Unfortunately that time never came because I lost my wife of 32 years in a tragic accident on 5 July 2016

Ive been completely lost in grief for over a year without my wife and after a lot of soul searching and sitting around feeling sorry for myself Ive decided to act on those plans we made together, so long ago in happier times and start traveling, because I think she would have wanted me to go. To see the sites on her list, as she would have seen them.

So Ive started looking for another Dolphin, basically starting over. Going to take my time and do things right, but when I am ready I will go.

So Please dont keep putting off that trip, waiting until everything is perfect. Just go because life is fleeting and you may not have her/him at your side tomorrow.

Thanks,

David

Your wife will be with you in Spirit D! Go! Bless You and Enjoy your travels!

So sorry to hear of you loss.. This can be the inspiration for you to regain lost memories for you and your wife. Do it ,, she will be with you, ALWAYS.

My brother passed away two years ago. He always wanted to do a road trip to Alaska but didn't. My parents always wanted to do a road trip to Alaska but didn't.

This year I did that road trip to Alaska, and they were with me every second of the way.

Darrel

My father was a very frugal (more lie CHEAP) person.  The only thing that he spent money on that was a necessary expenditure was to travel.   My mom and he traveled all over the country all their life.  That included loading 4 kids into our 60 Chevy without a/c and going from WI to Yellowstone, the Grand Canyon, the east coast, Florida and many more places.  Dad and Mom kept telling us that you should travel whenever possible because you never know what is coming ahead of you.  All of my siblings, nephew, nieces, and my kids continue the traveling.  Take you trip and think about how your wife would have enjoyed it.  

if I lost my wife i would have to get rid of my sunrader. I have only ever used it for deer camp or maybe one Toyota rally without her in it. Somehow without her nagging and constant complaining about the rig and its ancient issues it just wouldnt be the same.

-nope I would have to get a different rig... maybe an odyssey americana.