Cracked bath sink

Hambone

Hello all, as some of you know I bought my 89 Dolphin 900 about a month  ago. I drove it from middle Wisconsin to cabin/ indoor storage by Alexandria Minnesota. about a 400 mile trip. Every weekend I’ve been going up and spending time getting to know it. I’ve posted few questions to this forum (tranny dipstick removal/replace, cracked shower).  

Now I discover plastic  bathroom sink has 3 hairline  cracks. Also previous owner used shower for storage and had duck tape over drain. Since I’m trying to fix the shower I pulled the drain tape and dumped water in it. Now I’m getting sewer gas inside. I’ve put water in all the p-traps but still stinks. Any thoughts would be appreciated.              thanks Hambone

Well for starters did you make sure the black tank is empty? There's so many things that could be bad. Tank cracked, pipes broken. Start with a clean disinfected tank. Some people use bleach to disinfect all tanks. 1/4 to 1/2 cup diluted by lots of water, run through everything. I'm afraid your going to find lots more that needs attention. Seller wasn't open and honest in my opinion

Linda S

I think your right Linda.  I should have walked away when I saw his wooden teeth. Why would I think he can take care of a rv when he can’t take care of his choppers   Well I’m up for the challenge anyway since I haven’t had enough ice on the lakes to fish till at least January