Bambi

WME

Too many cute MH's? rampantĀ  Heresay.:o

Edited by WME

I have a choice. Buy property inland where I would have room for many RVs or try to convince the owners of a run down house that sits above this beach to sell. Would take every penny I've got but I think this is the most beautiful beach in all of California. What would you do

Linda S

_mg_9342.jpg?itok=vyDncNqK

I had a neat little house in Ft Myers very close to the river.Ā  The Flood insurance was $1200 year.Ā  When I looked for another house I looked far away from flood zones.

What will the insurance and tax on a beach front house be?Ā  Is it on a private road, who own's the road?Ā  Unless there is a homeowners behind set up to maintain the road I would not touch it.

Working on it. Not on the market. Owner died, hadn't been lived in in years and went to family member. No one still living there and only contact I have is post office box. Sooner or later they will give in, I'm at least hoping. I know about it because it was on the market for tiny bit of time before owner died. Withdrawn and realtor never got back to me about my offer. Claimed it was sold but county records say different. Nothing is ever straightforward out here in the boonies.

Linda S