84 Sunrader Roof Vents And Plumbing Vents

Any info on sizes, manufactures etc... on replacing roof vent fan assemblies and plumbing roof top vent assemblies ? I need all. I suspect the 14 " X 14 " standard on vent fan sizing but not so sure on the plumbing vent covers. Trying to keep cost down... but cheap can be a waste of time and money too. Any help is appreciated. 

All standard sizes. I've had to replace quite a bit repeatedly. Plumbing vents and roof vents. For that reason I don't cover the screws with roof sealant. Just butyl tape for the seal. If your looking for a larger power vent for air circulation in the center of the camper I highly recommend this one. Only vent I've never had to replace. Built in rain guard that closes so you don't have an ugly thing sticking up all the time

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Maxx-Fan-Maxxair-12-Volt-Ventilation-System-White-RV-Camper-00-05100K-/362105573034?epid=1522177613&hash=item544f2c8eaa:g:8~wAAOSwZapZvfR1&vxp=mtr

Linda S

Hello Linda S,  Thank you, so much... I truly appreciate the info and suggestion (s). I can honestly say I had no idea how much I bit off when I bought this little Jewel. The more you dig the more you repair, replace and remove. I hear you on the roof treatment. I spent three days just chipping off the old stuff that had been applied since 1984...  I really wonder about that so called self leveling ...blank... it appears to cause more problems than it solves. I agree...butyl and a little caulking after the butyl has settled...just to seal it up nice and clean...but keeping it very light and smooth.. I found the main leaks were the screws at the seam where the two half's are joined and the rear window / rear tail lights assemblies are. Terrible design...way too many accidents waiting to happen. I'm surprised any have survived ! Thanks... Great to see your reply ! Have a great day ! 

We Sunrader people only need to worry about actual holes. Stick built owners have to worry about the seams where the roof meets the sides. Much bigger area to leak. There is zero caulk of any kind on my roof, only butyl. Only time it's leaked is because I either broke a plastic vent cover or knocked a plumbing vent cap off and didn't notice. Trees can be such a problem and one time it was a suicidal crow. I'm always happy when someone makes the effort to save a Sunrader.

Linda S

Very good points. The day i brought the Sunrader home was the day that Hurricane Irma moved through the area. So lots of heavy rain revealed lots of leaks... I hope I've sealed them all... I park it under a cover at the moment...I have both the AC and the bathroom fan vent out...and both plumbing vent caps off...as well as all the clearance lights and the roof rack. The top is prepped ( ready ) for install as soon as I get the replacement parts ( vent caps and fans ) I wont be putting another AC on the roof. I plan to add either a split unit and or a window mount, where the fridge was...it's out too. I'll go with a dometic 12 Volt DC top load side by side in place of the RV fridge and I removed the stove and it will be replaced with a camp style dual fuel potable 2 burner stove...that can be slide under the counter top...and or used outdoors...where I think it's always better to cook outdoors if you can...cooking in an 18 foot RV isn't a great idea ...on daily basis...Thanks again... Hope to start posting a few of the hundreds of photos and video I've managed to take along the way...