Rough Shape. Need Parts RV?

Powerlinefixer

I have no idea if I'm posting in the right place.  Help me out if I need to post somewhere else.

My father-in-law bought a Toyota RV years ago an it just sat.  The RV body is literally falling apart.  I was just going to smash the whole thing and scrap it all, but after doing some research I've learned some parts are hard to come by.

Anyway, I want to reach out to all of you and ask if anyone wants to buy anything off this RV before I scrap it.  If someone wants the whole thing they can have it for $200.  I'm located near Portland, Oregon.

I'm not looking to make a bunch of money on anything.  I just want to make sure I'm not throwing out something that is useful to someone else.  

Here are links to a couple pictures I took:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5LphAGj9m-bN0QxZEZZb2JGY0E/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5LphAGj9m-bdTU3ZEdQSHp1Y2c/view?usp=drivesdk

Edited by Powerlinefixer
Added picture links

No worries mate, it will buff out.

Do you know the year and the make? The major value could be in the rear axle assy IF its the right one. A photo of the rear wheel would help.

Edited by WME

Things that you could sell, windows, rear view mirrors with loop arms, not made anymore so people are looking for them . It's an oldy so that siding is probably aluminum and worth some scrap money. Fridge might still work if not in bad shape can bring a hundred easy. It's a Toyota. People are always looking for Toyota parts for all years. Tear the house part off and I bet you could find someone who wanted the cab and chassis for a flat bed project. Not going to make you rich but you could probably more than pay for your time if you wanted to part it out. If I was closer I'd be there with tools and having a field day.

Linda S

I'm interested in that awning! We just bought a 1988 dolphin and if it would work with our rig we could drive down from Seattle. Anyone know if it would work? Ours is 21'. Like I said, we literally just bought ours (as in last weekend!) so I'm not very knowledgeable yet, any help is appreciated!

On 9/21/2017 at 9:33 AM, ToyotaDolphinAdventures said:

I'm interested in that awning! We just bought a 1988 dolphin and if it would work with our rig we could drive down from Seattle. Anyone know if it would work? Ours is 21'. Like I said, we literally just bought ours (as in last weekend!) so I'm not very knowledgeable yet, any help is appreciated!

I sort of opened the awning.  I didn't try hard to open it.

IMG_20170922_113725.jpg

IMG_20170922_113740.jpg

IMG_20170922_113249.jpg

The rear axle is the good one, removed intact from the rv its worth more.

As it is the haul it away value is around $400, somebody is going to expend a lot sweat  to cherry pick the good stuff after they haul it away.

Is fhis still available? I'm 

On 9/21/2017 at 9:33 AM, ToyotaDolphinAdventures said:

Are you still interested in the awning?