RV curtains...velcro?

Sandie

Hi there, have any of you used velcro tape with adhesive on the back to affix curtains to the wall? I am struggling with my curtain project! I am wondering if the extreme heat during summer would "melt" the adhesive from the walls. They aren't very heavy curtains. 

• 6 months later...

My husband and I and dog seem to kick the privacy curtains in the overhead cab sleep area and get jabbed by the hardware when making the bed or we tend to bend the cafe rods in the curtain system we have now.  I was thinking of using industrial velcro to install curtains instead of metal hardware in the cab area only.  Is there some other curtain system that may be better that eliminates the metal in the sleeping area?

There used to be what looks like a really long spring that screwed to the bulk head at each end. The spring fed through the curtain so that they could slide to open. If the bulk head is slanted then a spring top and bottom.  https://www.ebay.com/gds/CURTAIN-STRETCH-WIRE-for-the-Home-Caravan-Motorhome-or-Boat-/10000000178464290/g.html