RV Curtain Redo questions

Sandie

I am going to replace the 90s cornice frame and noisy (when we are moving) mini-blinds and make curtains. I am going with lightweight fabric and going to back it with white muslin.

Question: Any recommendations on using either cafe rods or glide tape seen in the link below... the benefit I can see for cafe rods is they can be put on the top and bottom, blocking out maximum light with inverted walls. The glide tape might not be as sturdy as the cafe rods. Just looking for advice from someone who knows what they are doing!

http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/glide-tape-drapery-system-wall-kit/14754&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&scid=scplp14754&sc_intid=14754?utm_campaign=SC_Shopping_High&affiliateid=6313&gclid=Cj0KCQjw557NBRC9ARIsAHJvVVNLGP-tKstouYeMO5GHYqfVh9R4yMBukdjbChqy4sTsOlmYzXYPgr4aAsNxEALw_wcB

I used cafe rods in my Nissan and glide tape in my toyota. Glide tape wins but I didn't need to do top and bottom.  Not too much angle. Cafe rods are way cheaper and simpler. If your doing overhead curtains though ya kind of need glide tape 

Linda S

18 minutes ago, linda s said:

I used cafe rods in my Nissan and glide tape in my toyota. Glide tape wins but I didn't need to do top and bottom.  Not too much angle. Cafe rods are way cheaper and simpler. If your doing overhead curtains though ya kind of need glide tape 

Linda S

Can you clarify overhead curtains, do you mean in the overhead bed cab?

Yea she picked out the fabric and rods around 300bucks at Joannes fabrics and 100 to the other lady to make them. 

Whole project including rv cabinets floor temperpedic mattress new vents roof reseal generator service etc came out around 4600 cost and the unit when sold just hit 50k miles