Free Tire 1987 Dolphin

Style

Figure out how to pick it up from elpaso Texas and it's yours rim has light rust on inside but works fine tire is new sold rv and don't need it call or text 9152678770 tire was bought a month ago at discount tire just figured someone can use it before I throw it away.

imagejpeg_0.jpg

imagejpeg_9.jpg

Please don't throw it away.  There are only so many rims for these RV's.  Can't someone use this?  If I didn't live 1400 miles away I would come and get it.  there has to be someone nearby that can use it.

If you can hold onto it until October, I may be able to pick it up. Of course, of someone claims it before then then they should have it. 

56 minutes ago, Derek up North said:

I don't know if it's true, but I've heard that it used to be pretty cheap to have 'things' shipped pretty cheaply with Greyhound.

It's True!

But the Quote and Scheduling tool is currently unavailable due to site maintenance.. Ugh...

I talked to a friend who owns a junk yard locally and he said he can accept the payment and ship it with around 65 bucks more or less figure that's the easiest way to do this the rim cost 85 on ebay plus shipping and the tire was at least 100 if not more so its not to bad of a deal.. then its a rear wheel front rims everyone had but rear was not easy to find when i got it..  it was a nice unit but the 4cyl was terrible on gas..  sold it for 6k anyways let me know if anyone can use it..

00D0D_fLRHsIYctB8_600x450.jpg

00m0m_g1CMoa1pJR1_600x450.jpg

00303_7RDYPyOeyns_600x450.jpg

00J0J_iaO4acQit2A_600x450.jpg

00202_7o5uQYctQmW_600x450.jpg

What do you call "terrible on gas?"  I get anywhere from 13 to 15 mpg if I drive 55 mph.  My daughter drove for about 100 miles doing 65 to 70 and she got 9.5 mpg.  That is not bad for a rolling house.

Looks like I can get a TaskRabbit to pick it up from you in San Antonio and ship it to me in California for a total of about $100. Seems like a reasonable price to get a spare tire and wheel.

@Style Please send me your address and what time you'd like them to come pick it up in a private message.

Sorry, @Style! I got confused and thought you were in San Antonio. (Tho you clearly wrote El Paso in your post.)

Unfortunately, TaskRabbit doesn't have service in El Paso yet.

Is there a way to get that wheel and tire to Andre Auto Salvage? I'll gladly pay them to ship it.

Thanks,
Lenny