Does any have a diagram of the wiring between the two batteries

I recently purchased a 1983 Dolphin/Toyota mini motor home and I have some electrical system issues. I was missing the Marine battery and I purchased the correct size from Sam's Club.  When I put it in, I saw a loose, thick green common wire and I don't know where it goes. The engine is a  R20, four cylinder with a 5 speed manual transmission.  I've seen this combo on Selicas from that time, so its strong and relatively straight forward, but all the extra wiring is confusing to say the least.  Do any of you have one of these models and can you send me a picture(s) of all wiring in the engine compartment?

I also need to know where the fuse box is located.  I have looked all over the inside and I can't find it.  The AC and Dometic fridge works, but I have fourteen lights inside and not a one works even though I am hooked up to a 20A outside socket.  The manual says everything should work if I am plugged in, but other than three outlets and the two appliances, there is nothing.  I presume that is due to bad or missing fuses, but where are they?  Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Gray said:

I recently purchased a 1983 Dolphin/Toyota mini motor home and I have some electrical system issues. I was missing the Marine battery and I purchased the correct size from Sam's Club.  When I put it in, I saw a loose, thick green common wire and I don't know where it goes. The engine is a  R20, four cylinder with a 5 speed manual transmission.  I've seen this combo on Selicas from that time, so its strong and relatively straight forward, but all the extra wiring is confusing to say the least.  Do any of you have one of these models and can you send me a picture(s) of all wiring in the engine compartment?

I also need to know where the fuse box is located.  I have looked all over the inside and I can't find it.  The AC and Dometic fridge works, but I have fourteen lights inside and not a one works even though I am hooked up to a 20A outside socket.  The manual says everything should work if I am plugged in, but other than three outlets and the two appliances, there is nothing.  I presume that is due to bad or missing fuses, but where are they?  Thanks.

Probably in the converter/charger that is no longer there

There is a converter/charger but I didn't see a fuse box.  I might have to climb underneath too see if there  is one and that is a major pain.

2 minutes ago, Gray said:

There is a converter/charger but I didn't see a fuse box.  I might have to climb underneath too see if there  is one and that is a major pain.

It may well have a plate that has never been off held on with a hex screw there should be no fuses exposed to weather.