Senior lady needs help

linda s

There is a member of another Toyota group who broke down in Scranton Pa. She has an older 1978 Dolphin and it won't start. If there is anyone nearby who could assist her that would be great. Here is her post on the other group. Visitors aka non members can see this site so just message me and I will send you her phone number. her name is Sher

Linda S

•  
  •  

Hello everybody, I am broke down in Scranton Pennsylvania looking for a reputable Toyota mechanic if someone could recommend someone that's not going to rob me blind since I'm already half blind. I was on my way home my 1978 20R died. I called a couple of great people, thanks Don o and Bob Ross. But I think I may be needing a mechanic. It's getting fuel but it is not getting spark. Because I had one, I changed the ignition coil. but I think I screwed that up because I don't know how to put it back on , I didn't realize there was a negative and a positive sign. so somebody could send me a picture of what it looks like on from the front with the two wires which side is which that might help as far as that goes. Anyways if anybody has any suggestions you want to text me my cell number