Resealing wrap around windows on a Sunrader

Super fast version of installing new locking gasket and reinstalling the wrap around window.  Tested afterwards with hose spraying 4 inches from the gasket all around.  No leaks.

Edited by TheGrayOutdoors

Great job even though I was cringing at you guys standing on the hood of your truck. You didn't even use any lubricant to get it to slide easier. I've done a couple but never with new gasket. That is on my list. My Nissan the gasket is damaged and no longer makes a tight seal. Thanks for the video

Linda S

Standing on the front was not the smartest thing, however nothing was damage, not even ourselves.  We used a ton of soapy water in a spray bottle to get this thing to slide in.  100 % a two person job.  Not fun.  Took about half a day for both windows. 

OK I didn't see you spraying anything but it sure does help. I did mine by myself. Not a fun job but love the look of the wrap around windows. I hear so many people complain about these windows leaking but your example shows that they can be resealed successfully. Thanks maybe it will save a few from being fiberglassed over. Hate that

Linda S