Have these lines been replaced?

Jay.s

Hi, I'm a new 1990 Itasca Spirit owner. This is the first Toyota rv I have had so I can't compare if these sewer lines have been replaced. Here's a pic under the stove and second is a pic behind toilet. Thank you all very much for your insight..

20170809_173135.jpg

Potable water. 1/2 " shark bite fittings work fine for repairs and better RV outfits will have fittings. Sewer pipes are a good bit larger and usually black.

that looks exactly like the plumbing on my winnebago warrior - which is identical to the itasca spirit.  glad I looked - appears to be a small leak in the vicinity - something to check out. The black pipe is sewer - goes to gray tank.  The shower & kitchen sink feed the gray.  The lav sink & toilet feed the black tank.

wouldn't trust shark bite fittings for anything except temp fix.i,v  had one to many fail after awhile. crimp fitting are the way to go .may cost alittle more but .you never have to worry about them failing 

Yep original! Have the same in my 1986 Granville.

Thank you for your responses.i also have another question if you don't mind,so yesterday was the first day we used toilet for number 1s only,probably used it and flushed it 12 times..is it normal on my Guage that test levels of everything lp,the  battery and such to say that holding tank 1 which I'm assuming is the black tank is already full?is the tank that small?

On most RV's with the water turned off flush the toilet and shine a lite in the toilet and you should be able to see the level in the black water tank.  If you can get to it a light held up against a white colored fresh water tank should show the level in the tank.  Grey water?  2 out of 3 ain't bad.  

In a sensible world #1 and #2 should be obvious, but not in the land of RV's

22 hours ago, Jay.s said:

Hi, I'm a new 1990 Itasca spirit owner. this is the first Toyota rv I have had so I can't compare if these sewer lines have been replaced. here's a pic under the stove and second is a pic behind toilet. thank you all very much for your insight..

20170809_173135.jpg

I had a small leak - pulled the drain valves to see if that would fix it.  Now I have a larger leak.  Drain valves will not "click" closed.   Found part # on line - 052961-001-000.   Called a header.    Looks like 1/2" flare fittings (per parts manual).    Looks like I will be bypassing the "header" soon.