3 way Refrigerator

While my camper is being gutted, now seems the best time to install a 3 way fridge.  The previous owner replaced the original with a large dorm size unit so I do not know the original size. I'm installing a 300 watt solar system and with a 3 way fridge I can go off grid. DO NOT WANT A GENERATOR.  Does anyone know the original size, in cubic feet of the original fridge in a 1987 Gulfstream Conquest?  I'm thinking it was about 4.5.

Thanks in advance.

Ahhh I love seeing this thread. I am a huge fan of 3 way fridges. we used to have a member in here that swore by dorm fridges but I never really bought that a marine battery was going to run one for days at a time even with solar panels due to the high conumption of a compressor no matter how much ER insulation was sprayed into the dorm fridge voids. 3 way Dometic are where it is at.

I just ran one on propane for 6 weeks straight.

My Escaper came with a dorm refrigerator.  I tried running it on an inverter rated at 800 watts with 1600 watt surge.  The refrigerator would not run on my inverter unless the engine was running.  I changed our 120 volt for a Norcold 12 volt compressor unit from a sailboat.  I do not suggest extended use while parked but my wife and I don/t stay long in one spot so everything stays charged.