Blue Bench Seat Cushion Covers; excellent condition

Have a complete set of four Cushion Covers that have come out of Sunrader.   

These are clean and in working order.  Fabric is in excellent condition.

Light Blue in color.  

100 plus shipping.

Sunrader only has 39k on it.  These Cushion Covers rarely saw any actual use.  

Was waiting to see if I wanted to reuse them before offering these to others.

Converting rear dinette into office/desk space.

Hey @Mister Blu,

I saw your post on Craigslist and replied to that, but wanted to write back now that I've seen this message. I'll be nearby in 3 weeks for the eclipse and would love to take a look at these and see if they fit my 18' 1984 Sunrader. They probably do. My cushions are in OK shape, but I don't love their greenish brown color.

Cheers,

Lenny

20 minutes ago, sweetleon said:

Hey @Mister Blu,

I saw your post on Craigslist and replied to that, but wanted to write back now that I've seen this message. I'll be nearby in 3 weeks for the eclipse and would love to take a look at these and see if they fit my 18' 1984 Sunrader. They probably do. My cushions are in OK shape, but I don't love their greenish brown color.

Cheers,

Lenny

I have the blue in my Nissan and I think your Nissan has blue too doesn't it? Very nice silvery blue but make sure he has a shorty. If they are coming out of a 21 footer they will be wider than your cushions.

Linda S

Thanks, Linda.

@Mister Blu is your Sunrader a 21' or 18'?

I think my Nissan has a different shade of brown than what's in my Toyota, but honestly I've seen it so few times that I'm not sure. Last time I was out east I washed those covers, but didn't have time to put them back on the cushions.

I actually thought my Nissan had brown cushions at first. They were that dirty. Very pretty blue underneath and not in very bad condition. The fabric they used was crazy durable. Pin dot velour only. The plaid not so durable

Linda S

Linda S does bring up a factor worth considering.  

Sweetleon, i did receive your message.  

Unsure as to what compatibility with an 18' Sunrader.

These cushions are out of my 1986 21' Toyota Sunrader (rear dinette) w/ just shy of 39k.  

And yes, these appear to be the "pin dot velour" Linda S made mention of.  

Very clean.  Excellent condition.  Fair price.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If it gets to the point you are going to throw them out throw them my way. I save all things Sunrader just in case someone needs them in the future. I only charge what it costs me but don't know how long I will have to store them. Shipping plus very little is all I can do

Linda S

• 1 month later...