'83 Sunrader

WOW! 24 mpgs and sleeps 6 comfortably! I'll take it!

"I have clocked over 20mpg on some of my trips. "   I call shinanagans on this. I have the same rig but newer with EFI and 19 is the ultimate best I ever saw down hill with wind behind my back.

maybe it was a short 5 mile trip down mt. st helens or something.

that being said i must also call shenanigans on sleep 6 people in a sunrader. 5 maybe, 6? that would cause a domestic.

23 minutes ago, Totem said:

"I have clocked over 20mpg on some of my trips. "   I call shinanagans on this.

I figured you'd all get a chuckle over that claim...I see this exaggerated mpg often on CL.   There's a sucker born every minute, as WC Fields is know to have said. 

(I plan to hold out for a rear dinette, but the rear kitchen has definite appeal.  I don't see many of them.)

Even 15 mpg with the 6 is Great mileage jj! I can barely get 15 with my 4! Usually get 14.5 fully overloaded LOL!

Edited by markwilliam1
error

Heads Up!  Anyone hunting a Toy now, there are a plethora of SF Bay Area & SOCAL listings--& I've not seen asking prices so low since I started checking a year ago.   It's plain some offerings now meant to attract this years' Burning Man goers, but I have a *queasy feeling* there might be more to it; perhaps yet another warning indicator of economic downturn.  

Typically, nearing August, Toy owners enjoy what is often their last adventure before selling at seasons' end.  Usually, this time of year, I see few Toys for sale...

Your thoughts? 

After summers over, sellers are faced with lower the price or face insurance and storage fees for the winter.  Result is a flood of cheaper MHs.

Buyer needs to bring up "now I got to store it and can't use it all winter" angle to work on the price.

I wonder if that applies equally in, say, California and Florida where the weather is amenable to RVing year-round.