I've lost the transmission and crankshaft on my 1984 Toyota Motorhome.  I am having a difficult time finding the parts and someone to work on this.  Any ideas?

Try these guys for the parts. http://car-part.com Just put in the model and the part and your zip code and it will show whats available at salvage yards nearby. For someone to fi it is a matter of finding a place that can handle putting the camper on a lift or is willing to figure something out

Linda S

I think she means the driveshaft not the crankshaft. Still it should not pull the tranny out...

lauraj012

July 10 · Mark this topic read · Report post

Help!  I have a 1983 Toyota 22R engine with 4 speed transmission.  The driveshaft literally fell out dragging the transmission with it.   My mechanic is having trouble finding a replacement.  Any suggestions?  

I'm still confused the trans is in there pretty permanent, damage to the rear end maybe when the shaft fell out?

Laura, we can't help you unless you talk to us. This is the second time you asked for help with no response. It's possible that someone in your area knows someone who could help but we need an open dialog to answer questions. No one is more helpful than the members on this site and we are here but where are you

Linda S