Sewage Release Valve Assembly Replacement

I have a leak in the assembly of my 1990 Toyota Odyssey Grey and Black Water Tank Release Valve. It is an assembly with a Y and both Grey and Black are released out of the same outlet with 2 gates, one for each tank.

The grey outlet is 2.5" and the black side is 3". I need the whole Y assembly!

The break is on the black water side connection. (see photo)

The brand is Valtera  Bladex Valve and the part number on the unit is Anonda V9B2 ABSI

Please let me know where I can get the exact part....

I am inserting photos.....

IMG_1835.JPG

IMG_1830.JPG

Edited by bvsajjan
text mistake

19 minutes ago, bvsajjan said:

Thank you both for your replies but it is not what I need exactly.... any other ideas anyone?

Can you show me a close up of the break. ABS pipe is easy to fix. Very easy if you can remove the Y section to work on it. A good time to get new blade valves too.

Linda S

Valtera does not make a blade valve for a 2.5 inch opening. Either it's 2 inch or it just isn't made anymore. There are reducers that can be used but easier to fix what you've got. Show me break

Looking at your "break" it looks more like something coming apart.   Your black or grey tank is loose, moving and stressing the fitting, possibly the flexible rubber fitting is a bit too long and needs to be trimmed?.   Where it has come apart may need a snap ring or I am sure it could be welded/glued back together. Welding/gluing would be the easier softer way for me. 

Your chance of finding that fitting are dismal, if you do find one, buy a lottery ticket also! 

Not a plumber, another toy owner with a few opinions.                             Jim

Thank you all! Sorry for not replying but busy with it and so much other stuff....

I went to DC parts in Bakersfield, CA and they had the exact assembly in separate pieces!

All assembled and working great. 

But.... the jiggling and vibration while undergoing repair to the tube that goes to the grey water tank from the shower drain above the dump assembly... has developed a leak....!  :-( What a bummer!

Now I will probably have to drop the grey water tank to fix the joint to from the shower drain and kitchen sink into the grey water tank.....

Any advice here?

16 hours ago, bvsajjan said:

Thank you all! Sorry for not replying but busy with it and so much other stuff....

I went to DC parts in Bakersfield, CA and they had the exact assembly in separate pieces!

All assembled and working great. 

But.... the jiggling and vibration while undergoing repair to the tube that goes to the grey water tank from the shower drain above the dump assembly... has developed a leak....!  :-( What a bummer!

Now I will probably have to drop the grey water tank to fix the joint to from the shower drain and kitchen sink into the grey water tank.....

Any advice here?

You found that part!   Buy a lottery ticket.