The Dolphin is just sitting there.

whyverne14

We've been full-timing for a month now in the newer motorhome and the good old 1986 Toyota Dolphin is just sitting at my sister's place. It has a new engine and is PA inspected til May. Everything that is there works. No house AC. We used it on Memorial Day weekend. I give it a run about once a week. It's in the boonies of Northern PA though Bradford Airport is just a few minutes away. We had good times with it but have moved on and I don't have the inclination to muck around with it any more. Next month we're heading down for the eclipse then to Florida and on to the Southwest.

I tried to list it in this site's classifieds but my password manager flipped out because the classifieds want you to open another login. Like I said, I'm too lazy/busy to fool around with that kind of stuff. I remember when all we wanted was a Toyota Motorhome. If you're in that same position, we should talk. I'm not much interested in talking to any flippers who just want to make money on it. I can find them on my own. My sister is not interested in Looky Lous on her property. You can fly into Bradford from Pittsburgh for about 60 bucks. I can pick you up there in the motorhome, show you how everything works and send you on your way. If that sounds too sketchy for you, sorry. I flew to New Jersey and did that same thing to pick up my 2014 Forester. If you want it, you go get it.

Does not include the tent or solar panel. Does include my home made awning that stood up to some bad storms over Memorial Day weekend when other store bought canopies went down. LOL.

IMG_20170527_074440937.jpg