Help me find parts

Should be no issue it's a Toyota pickup. There is a label either on the core support or a tag you can see through the windshield The VIN should tell you all you need to know. It also maybe a 88 pickup but the VIN should tumble that they were not titled until the coach makers finished putting the body on. Due to the age it should be a 6 lug wheels all around so the disk brakes will be larger than the earlier ones. 

Just remember that the truck portion of the RV is a 1 ton pickup.  If they look up the vin they will find the right parts.  I checked Rock Auto and found a

RAYBESTOS FRC3888 Professional Grade; Reman. Includes: Caliper, Hardware, and Bracket Info
Front Left; Heavy Duty; w/ 1 Ton Chassis  
They have ujoints and pretty much any part you will need. The also have the glass for the windshield for $161.

the cab & chassis are a toyota pickup for year and engine.  Note that a few parts ARE different- for instance brake shoes and brake pads are larger then a regular pickup.  Also, under the hood, there are some additional water coolant routings different from std pickup.  

I would download the service manual - several links should be current.  You will notice that some items have a breakout box with "C&C" listed -  Cab & Chassis- that is us.

Maybe some other members can list current links for service manual.

Advance, autozone, rielly NAPA all have parts.  Rockauto.com is probably the best choice (IMO)  IF (big if) you have time to wait & are sure about what you want..

also, the windshield should not be an issue  I had a 92 itasca spirit that needed a new windshield - std toyota pickup part and the come to you guys were able to do it even though there was the cabover up there