Stove

jhdbad

Just removed stove/oven replaced with 3 burner cooktop. Now to finish cabinet below. Is there a market for the stove/oven? What price might I put on its value?

I see them on craigslist all the time. 50 to 150 depending on condition. Darn I happened across a post from a while ago where you were considering selling your Sunrader. Wish I had jumped on it then. Bet your glad you kept it though

Linda S

how hard was it to remove the stove. If i were to remove mine would I need to destro the factory cabinetry to get at its mounts? I just cant seem to see whats holding it in there - where the bolts are or screws?

16 minutes ago, Totem said:

how hard was it to remove the stove. If i were to remove mine would I need to destroy the factory cabinetry to get at its mounts? I just cant seem to see what's holding it in there - where the bolts are or screws?

I'd find the installation instructions to find out where the mounting points are.

Most of the stoves are easy to remove. Just lift up the top (it may pivot or just lift off). There usally 2 -4 screws that go into the counter support. Remove them and the gas line and lift it out. TURN OFF THE GAS AT THE TANK AND LIGHT A BURNER UNTIL IT GOES OUT.

12 hours ago, Totem said:

how hard was it to remove the stove. If i were to remove mine would I need to destro the factory cabinetry to get at its mounts? I just cant seem to see whats holding it in there - where the bolts are or screws?

under the top of the stove lift up the thing the grates drop into. Then you can see at least 2 screw holes on each side go sideways into cabinet frame.

Linda S