Hardware for seat reinstall?

The hardware we removed when we took out our seats is now missing. Just thought I'd check here to see if anyone knows off the top of their head what size bolts/hardware is needed for the seat reinstall on a 1982 Sunrader?

I could put in the search time but just thought I'd tap the hive mind as I'm elbow deep in fiberglassing and taking advantage of the perfect weather we're having for that work right now, instead of spending a lot of time on the computer. :D

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Bigdog said:

I have the full hardware for sale,floor mounting brackets and seat gliders let me know what you need

Cool! I was looking for sizes I guess but could you send a photo of what you have and the price? Thanks!

In my sunrader i only reused 1 oem hole and had to drill 3 new. Re-used my original bolts but  did get some ginormous fender washers to reinforce the new holes. Tacked them on .

Thanks @Totem! I also found this thread https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f116/body-mount-bolt-sizes-1-bl-200932/

that says M10 x 80 x 1.25

are the way to go so we'll start there and likely grab some fender washers. THANK YOU!