Our 1992 Warrior was in the shop for couple weeks since we brought it. We changed all the fluid and new steering damper. I feel it handle differently now.

I find myself need to continue making adjustment to the steering wheel while turn to the right (or left) alone the road. It seems I just could not find the right way to follow the road.

Even on the straight line I found myself need to adjust steering wheel more than I wanted. The Warrior just done some Steering Box adjustment and alignment too.

I did push the speed a little bit to test the handling and performance since all the maintenance already done. But the driving experience are much different than before.

At lower speed (street) it feel not too much different. Once I got on the freeway I sense the different and force me to slow down. But I was not go over 60mph.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by chang50012

When I bought my Toy tires were shot, the shocks were junk, wandered around on the road and felt like it was going to tip over in turns. Most steering components were mostly good but had thousands of miles on them. The steering damper was scrap metal and the bushings were good, so so and shot.   So I replaced everything and I mean everything. Handles like a slot car now!

40 minutes ago, jjrbus said:

When I bought my Toy tires were shot, the shocks were junk, wandered around on the road and felt like it was going to tip over in turns. Most steering components were mostly good but had thousands of miles on them. The steering damper was scrap metal and the bushings were good, so so and shot.   So I replaced everything and I mean everything. Handles like a slot car now!

Yeah right like a slot car in the mud!

18 hours ago, chang50012 said:

Our 1992 Warrior was in the shop for couple weeks since we brought it. We changed all the fluid and new steering damper. I feel it handle differently now.

I find myself need to continue making adjustment to the steering wheel while turn to the right (or left) alone the road. It seems I just could not find the right way to follow the road.

Even on the straight line I found myself need to adjust steering wheel more than I wanted. The Warrior just done some Steering Box adjustment and alignment too.

I

What you are describing certainly does not sound right to me.   I'd say something was not done , or not done properly.