What does this light mean?

muffduff

Anyone know why this light is showing "Low" but when I test the battery condition via the panel it's full. ?

IMG_3921.JPG

Edited by muffduff
Added context

The gauge measures what device your trying to check. Depress battery button to see if battery is fully charged. Only shows while holding it down. Looks like it's on waste tank 1 at the moment so it would mean that tank is close to empty. These gauges rarely work properly after all these years. Most important thing is if it still turns your water pump on and off. You learn to gauge the tank levels from use and the battery if your lights work or not. I have a battery tester I can plug into my inside 12 volt outlet that will tell me what's up there but rarely use it.

Linda S

Thanks @linda s

I had the motorhome plugged in and everything was working fine...but when I unplugged nothing worked :( - I thought maybe that low indicator had something to do with it. On to the fuse panel to see if something went pop. ?

When you say "nothing worked" you mean lights and everything 12 volts? If you do not have a volt meter you need one it does not need to be expensive an $8 harbor freight one will tell you all you need to know. First thing you need to find out if your coach battery is charged (some thing in the 12.5-13 volt range) then on to the 12 volt load center (where the fuses are) there are two large lugs between the two you should have the same voltage as the battery. Beyond that there is a possibility  of a converter/charger issue. So see what you find and let us know. Due to the age of you MH it has glass fuses Linda is correct about changing them they get corroded and old glass fuses "age" the thin lead band in side actually stretches from vibration and reduces their ability to provide their current carrying load they were designed for and may "blow" for no known reason.