Jump to content

Recommended Posts

JudyF   

Hi Campers!

I would like to organize a Toyota RV meet up this summer in Seattle area.  Is anyone interested? 

I bought a 1978 Toyota Chinook & will be getting it ready for the summer.  Would like to learn & see what you have done to yours.

Thanks

Edited by JudyF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, JudyF said:

Hi Campers!

I would like to organize a Toyota Chinook meet up this summer in Seattle area.  Is anyone interested? 

I bought a 1978 Toyota Chinook & will be getting it ready for the summer.  Would like to learn & see what you have done to yours.

Thanks

Hi Judy! I was thinking about trying to get one going out here (possibly for the eclipse?) as well without much interest or reply. We are living about 1 hour north west of Olympia on the 101 for the summer would be awesome to get something going! Is anyone else interested??? Not much of a rally just two rigs haha. That Chinook looks sweet, they are such cool rigs congrats! I work at a campground so I could organize a large group camp site possibly depending when (maybe august?) and how many want to join/ contribute. Open to having it somewhere else besides where I work though:)

You can just send me a PM if ya want to try and get this going!

-Jack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Promote, promote, promote.

I'd suggest you also post on the Yahoo 'Toyota Camper' and 'Toyota Chinook' Groups and also on the various FB pages (there, I said it! :) ).

I think trying to be so specific as to 'restrict' it to 1 make (Chinook) won't be very successful.

Best of luck and post updates as things progress.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Derek up North said:

Promote, promote, promote.

I'd suggest you also post on the Yahoo 'Toyota Camper' and 'Toyota Chinook' Groups and also on the various FB pages (there, I said it! :) ).

I think trying to be so specific as to 'restrict' it to 1 make (Chinook) won't be very successful.

Best of luck and post updates as things progress.

I agree. Guessing there are some FB pages worth reaching out to. I don't have it so cant help with that. Assumed all yoterhomes were welcome for that reason. If you wanted to do a Chinook only thing that will need a lot of planning, outreach, and much more time I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
drs   

I am in Washington state and am a Sunrader owner.  I might be interested in a rally depending on the date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Iflyfish   
On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 1:45 PM, DirtyPatches said:

Hi Judy! I was thinking about trying to get one going out here (possibly for the eclipse?) as well without much interest or reply. We are living about 1 hour north west of Olympia on the 101 for the summer would be awesome to get something going! Is anyone else interested??? Not much of a rally just two rigs haha. That Chinook looks sweet, they are such cool rigs congrats! I work at a campground so I could organize a large group camp site possibly depending when (maybe august?) and how many want to join/ contribute. Open to having it somewhere else besides where I work though:)

You can just send me a PM if ya want to try and get this going!

-Jack

We will be up on Hood Canal Aug 21st. Interested in meeting others from this group.

Iflyfishconmitoyotamigos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2017 at 10:27 AM, Iflyfish said:

We will be up on Hood Canal Aug 21st. Interested in meeting others from this group.

Iflyfishconmitoyotamigos

Hey awesome! I'm near Hoodsport. How long you going to be around? We could do a micro meet up at a park or something. I work at a campground but the group sites are booked every weekend until Sept.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everyone! So how about this? There is a youtuber rver/ camper meet up August 15-21 at Riffe Lake near Morton WA.

GPS: 46.488972, -122.183313

I will be there (might be the 19th) the 20th and 21st. It would be great to not only get one rally of campers even bigger but to also squeeze in a little Toyota one at the end too! Also the 21st is the eclipse so what better time! Beautiful lake front camping, free for 7 days...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×