Where to go if you like 70*F weather.

Derek up North

• 1 month later...

I can park in my driveway June to October and get 60~ 70 degrees but the rest of the year its 40~50's. I live right by the September dot on the top map. Problem is its raining most of the time...

Nice Maps BTW, looks like Darrel has got the July August part nailed this year.

I left Abq. Last September 7 trying to stay in nice temps. Its not as easy as it sounds but I have not been hot or freezing in 10 months and 11 states while travelling about 4,000 miles! 

But the best thing is I only have to discover my favorite temperature places 1 time, next year will be a lot easier!

Basically south in winter, north in summer.

Thanks! I'll definitely look to this post again when I get to go further with my little RV, bc 70℉ is my happy place.

I notice that you didn't come to San Francisco, where it's 70℉ almost year round. (In the daytime, that is. At night it can get to the 40s in winter and 50s in summer.) If anybody else likes 70℉, come here any time of year.

Cheers,

Lenny

3 hours ago, sweetleon said:

Thanks! I'll definitely look to this post again when I get to go further with my little RV, bc 70℉ is my happy place.

I notice that you didn't come to San Francisco, where it's 70℉ almost year round. (In the daytime, that is. At night it can get to the 40s in winter and 50s in summer.) If anybody else likes 70℉, come here any time of year.

Cheers,

Lenny

I don't know Lenny. The marketing department says 70; but I think it's usually more like 64 in our fair city :-)  Or probably you just live in a nicer part of town :-D

64 and a little fog is perfect for me though. Always just right for a hike or run.

That's a good point, Mark. Some parts of the city (especially those near the ocean) are 10℉ colder than others. I'm in Bernal Heights, one of the warmest neighborhoods. What part of town are you in?