Using Zep

redskinman

I don't think you need to strip every bit off before you redo. Just clean again and make sure your starting with a smooth surface. This stuff fills tiny imperfections in the surface and I bet what ever is left there will just give you a nicer shine every time. I have never seen any post on any site that said it yellowed after a while. That's the only case where I would strip it

Linda S

Makes sense Linda! Nor have I seen any posts except one of our members here saying it flakes off. If it ever yellows on my rig it would just make her more creamy in appearance LOL!

i have been using Bon Ami powder to clean my sunrader with good results, WHY,  no OXALIC ACID! 

calcium carbonate, sodium carbonate and sodium bi-carbonate.... (YES i am aware soda ash is a commercial soap component)    plus,felspar and limestone dusts and corn oil, coconut oil and a tallow derivative

i also use Bon Ami to polish the bugs off my windshield

i use it sparingly on my toyota paint, with a wet rinse and dry

OH, BY-THE-WAY BON AMI's slogan........HASN'T SCRATCHED, YET!

try it and see       red

I have. Didn't give the smooth surface that Barkeepers does. As far as the Oxalic acid I have been on my roof pretty much swimming in it and didn't bother my skin in the least. Didn't even know that it had any strong chemicals in it for a few years. So not that strong as far as I'm concerned. I don't use barkeepers on my cab. Only the coach section. I got car wash for the front

Linda S