My rear drivers side parking break snapped in half and am having trouble locating the correct replacement. It's for an 18ft 1986 Toyota Sunraider. I've found part number 4643035230 from Toyota but want to make sure it's the correct size. If it is correct, I can't seem to get my hands on one anyways. Should I try and pull the cable from the housing and have the cable replaced? Should I just not try and park on a hill or carry a tire block?

The part number you show I don't get hits anywhere. My search shows this to be the correct part number. Your right though. None available anywhere. Measuring and having one made is the only option. My Sunrader is the same as yours. Doesn't make me happy either

Linda S

Toyota Part No.: 46430-35270

CABLE ASSY, PARKING BRAKE

Toyota 46430-35270 CABLE ASSY, PARKING BRAKE
Discontinued Part

This part fits the following vehicle options:

• Production Date: 08/1985-08/1988
  • Fitting Vehicle Options: RN55.. WT

85  86 87 will fit auto zone has them just put new ones on my mini.  toy mini's are just standard pickup stretched.most all Toyota parts will fit from earlier and later years .just like the rear leaf spring front pins. they show you can't get them for a 1985 or 86 .but a 1983 uses the the same pins and you can get them