Hocking Hills State Park Ohio

Just returned from a weeks camping @ Hocking Hills State Park in Southern Ohio. It is one of the most Beautiful parks I ever seen and I've camped all over our Wonderful Country! It defies what most people think about Ohio. Monster rock out croppings with tumbling waterfalls. Crystal clear rocky streams. Steep hills and deep hollows.  I easily imagined being in the Rockies again and it's only 4 hrs. from home! Highly recommended Everyone!!

• 2 years later...

I'm with you on the Hocking Hills camping and natural beauty some of the most remarkable sites and pleasant hiking trails. My two brothers and I signed up for a half marathon "Hocking Hills Half Marathon Indian Run", there a number of years ago. Our wives ran the 5 K as well and we shared our appreciation of the area. Outstanding!

• 3 weeks later...

i recently returned from 5 days at hhsp. this was my third time.  just be prepared for unlevel parking sites. and spotty cell reception. i will return again for the natural beauty, and have plenty of leveling blocks, lol. joe from dover.