What is the cargo capacity for my 1992 Winnebago Warrior?

chang50012

I am fully aware the GVWR is 6000 lb for my 1992 Winnebago Warrior. Just could not find the time to weigh my rig but want to get some idea how much room I have once get full tank of gas and fill up the propane. Would love to know some dry weight numbers if you have yours. 

Thanks in advance. 

I don't think you will get much response to this, best thing is to weight. The truck scales on interstates when closed the scales are left on. Pull in park on scale and look in window.  I weighted mine on a trip and cannot remember what the weight was?  I have a during construction weight of 5600 lbs to see where I was at, but of little use to you. The PO had a fully loaded weight of 7200 lbs. 

Its not much, something like 500lbs. Its so close you couldn't get a generator and a spare tire from the factory

I found an old post where someone weighed their Itasca so same as a Winnie. Half a tank of gas and propane but nothing else except for 1 person the owner. Weighed 6200lbs. Overweight before they put their toothbrush in

Linda S

I found a good reference and my owner manual matched that reference too

Since I have no generator installed, per paper my net carry capacity will be about 700#. My new to me Rig still in the shop for all the oil changes. I will report back once I have chance to weight it.

I want to say my sunrader loaded to the gills with wife kids and GSD dog, scooters and full tanks came in at 6800 when i used to worry about that stuff.40,000 miles later i worry more about who drank my last beer. I know that i woke up with one in my hand empty but I just KNOW it wasn't me!

2 hours ago, Totem said:

I want to say my sunrader loaded to the gills with wife kids and GSD dog, scooters and full tanks came in at 6800 when i used to worry about that stuff. 40,000 miles later i worry more about who drank my last beer. I know that i woke up with one in my hand empty but I just KNOW it wasn't me!

LOL!

And what is GSD?

1 hour ago, Derek up North said:

GSD = German Shepherd Dog. Owners appear to get confused with German Shepherd Cats, thus the need to add 'Dog'. :)

:D

7 hours ago, Totem said:

I want to say my sunrader loaded to the gills with wife kids and GSD dog, scooters and full tanks came in at 6800 when i used to worry about that stuff. 40,000 miles later i worry more about who drank my last beer. I know that i woke up with one in my hand empty but I just KNOW it wasn't me!

haha

Actually Derek, its because the Shepherds of germany were tired of constantly being called dogs and being an oppressed class of citizens simply because they took care of their flock, being called dogs they felt they were in fact being slurred and as such the need for increased consumption of Heffe-Weizen resulted in many many name callers being beaten with rods by those guiding flocks finally decided to add the dog to the acronym thereby allowing Shepherders of German to once again hold their heads high and resume the consumption of apple sekt instead of always consuming Weizen.