I just done a prefit to see what I had to do and notice the bag was to close to the proportioning valve mount.   I will put the bag back in and take some pics. Well when it stops raining.  Off and on showers all day today 

I'm thinking that if I remove the material that is circled that the bag will have enough room to expand and the proportioning valve can be in the same position .

image_01.png

May be it has enough clearence now , if not I will have to eliminate the proportioning valve  

20170701_163745.jpg

Is this a problem ? I have the bag fasten to the axle and at the top to the frame rail their is a gap . My rig is sitting like it would be on the ground if I didn't have Jacks under it 

20170702_110841.jpg

7 minutes ago, cjac said:

Is this a problem ? I have the bag fasten to the axle and at the top to the frame rail their is a gap . My rig is sitting like it would be on the ground if I didn't have Jacks under it 

Well, I don't think that mine was like that when I set it up. Air lift was really helpful when I called them w/ trouble shooting questions. 

I'm thinking my problem is that we'll my rig  don't sag in the back actually it's sits a little jack up in the back , my leaf springs are stought . When I hit a bump or dip in the road the front end bounces and the back just hit hard and the front goes to bouncing like I'm doing wheelies. My front shocks are new ,so I'm just trying to get some bounce in the back.  When yours have no air in them does it go back to the original form?

1 hour ago, cjac said:

20170702_110841.jpg

In this picture, with the wheel off, are you lifting/supporting it by the axle or the frame?

Used heavy duty rubber rear coil spring booster and 3/8-24 ×2 bolts . Had to do some mods on the rubber in order for the bolts to line up with the bracket . Now I have to do the other side and fill them up with air well a little air at a time. Maybe I wonder blow them up lol . The max air is 100 psi ,  maybe it won't take that much

20170702_151515.jpg

• 2 weeks later...