PSA - EBay Sunrader

If you're thinking of bidding on this one, Caveat Emptor. The Seller has used many 'names*', probably the best known is 'Kangaman'. Though he somehow manages to keep 100% feedback ratings, they're all associated with 'unhappy' endings.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-TOYOTA-SUNRADER-CLASSIC-21-MOTORHOM-RV-ONLY-61K-MILES-/112405470845?hash=item1a2be35e7d:g:YRAAAOSwn-tZFk13

* Holodrama/Kangaman/SunGuy/Kangaroo Dreaming/Silverdreamer14 (and others). :)

1 hour ago, linda s said:

It's already over 15 grand for a 4 cylinder. I'm guessing he's doing the bidding himself to push the price up. There must be a way around eBay feedback system.

Linda S

Open multiple accounts and buy stuff on each account over a long period of time.   On this ad all the feedback is for purchases not sales.

I was the one who sold this to him about two weeks ago, wish I knew how much it was worth! Well if it is a legit sale that is

2 hours ago, Cody72 said:

I was the one who sold this to him about two weeks ago, wish I knew how much it was worth! Well if it is a legit sale that is

Wow really? How much did you sell it for?

6 years setting, I would offer to tow it away for free approximately 1 day after phoning in a zoning violation to the local friendly electorate establishment....