Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About jb50hb

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I would appreciate it if someone on the Forum could tell me who provided the entry door light fixture on the Dolphin or SeaBreeze motor-homes The fixtire had a plastic piece which covered the light bulb at the top of the fixture. The plastic snapped into the fixture and was easily broken with age and exposure to the elements. Actually, my fixture is okay and a just want to find a source for the plastic part Thanks very much Jack
  2. Anyone on the Forum suggest where I can obtain the little plastic covers which go on the bottom channel of the windows. I believe they are called "weep hole covers".. About 1 inch square with two little legs that snap into the hole in the window frame. They list "weep hole" covers on the Internet (Google) but nearly all are much bigger for newer trailers and motor-homes. Thanks, Jack
  • Create New...